indoor vertical hydroponic systems
The Flex Farm is the most efficient, scalable and transformative indoor, vertical hydroponic technology on the planet. By carefully controlling everything plants need to thrive, each Flex Farm can grow more than 394 pounds of produce annually. They’re portable and only require a standard electrical outlet and less than 10 square feet of space.
Need help deciding what's best for your school?contact us
Every Flex Farm has 288 plant spaces and comes with a fully self-contained water system, LED light tower, submersible pump, and grower toolkit.
Benefits of Growing with the Flex Farm:
- Zero Food Miles
- 98% Less Water than Traditional Agriculture
- 98% Less Land than Traditional Agriculture
- 40% More Energy Efficient than Competitors
Connect multiple Flex Farms together under one centralized watering system. Flex Connect installations start at 8 Flex Farms to maximize crop production, reduce maintenance time, and increase energy and nutrient efficiency.
Benefits of Connecting with the Flex Farm:
- Maintain only one water tank/supply
- Increase harvest yields of fresh produce
- Streamline operations and maintenance
- Simplified water flow
- Modular design for easy expansion
- Increased crop versatility
- Configurations start at 8 Flex systems
The Flex Farm Supplies Box provides all the supplies you need to grow every 3 months.
Each Supplies Box Contains:
- Each Supplies Box contains three months of supplies of:
- Genovese Basil – 200 pelleted seeds
- Green Star Lettuce – 200 pelleted seeds
- Coastal Star Romaine – 200 pelleted seeds
- Rockwool – 3 flats (600 cubes)
- Nutrient A – 8 oz jar
- Nutrient B – 8 oz jar
- PH Up OR Down – 8 oz bottle